Thursday, November 21, 2013

Corner Bookmark.

Today, I am going to meet my sister. We will meet in the center of the city, it's the middle place from where each of us live.. Tangerang - Jakarta - Bekasi. We set our departure at the same time so we will arrive at the same time too in Jakarta :)

But something came up, my sister should go to hospital. Her mother in law has been hospitalized lately (I pray for her health). My sister need to go there first, she told me to wait for her call.

While I was waiting I made this corner bookmark. Original designed by Lindsay Conner.
Very easy to make! ;)


I used one fabric (5"square). Folded in half.


Sew the fabric (I didn't sew the folded side), leave the gap for turning, clip the corner.


Turn it inside out, sew around about 1/8" or 1/4" from edge.


Fold it in half and hand sew only on one side.


 Open it and make into triangle, press it.


Another tutor here

I still wait for my sister's call, I hope everything is fine with her mother in law.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I made these type of Corner Bookmarks when I was in school and this blog reminds me the days I spent in school and I am now drowning the memories of my childhood. Few days back I had appointment online consultation from my doctor. He is also my school friend and on that day we were also talking about these types of activities we did in school.