Saturday, January 11, 2014

Baltimore Album: Another 4 Blocks.

Another 4 blocks done today. I want to make 12 blocks of Baltimore Album, but I have 'base' fabric only for 8 blocks. So I must find out how to make it into 12 blocks or 9 blocks. You must be wondering why didn't I change the base fabric! ..Oh, I fell in love with this base fabric.. it's really nice old fabric that I've got from a long time ago and I want to match it with my old scraps.

Maybe.. maybe.. if you have the same base fabric as mine you will kindly send them to me! :) :) :)





When I was googling "Baltimore Album", this one shown up..
A nice song.. Baltimore by Nina Simone.


Enjoy your Saturday night, dear friends!


6 comments:

Ulla's Quilt World said...

So lovely!
Greetings from Finland!
Hugs, Ulla

Ida Syukur said...

drooling

Fanisa Stlye said...

Mampir ya :)

Jacob martin said...

When I see your blog,I had found a great information,I'm really thanks to you.
Medical thesis writing service

Matlab Assignment Helper said...

Nice and effective blog post. The content is too long but effective. I love the information you share here. This is amazing blog post.
Matlab Coder Help

Programmer said...

Many People like your blog because you shared very useful knowledge. Keep sharing this type of post on your blog. Thanks for sharing.
PHP Programming Assignment Help