Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Fun Project in a Rainy Day: Pretty Table Runner.

These days always raining here, even if it did not rain the sky is always cloudy. And the atmosphere becomes cold, makes us always want to pull up our quilt and back to sleep again or just laze around.


But not today, after having a cup of coffee (look, my coffee table was wet because of the rain).. I want to cheer up my day by cutting some nice fabrics.. Sweet sweet colors: Pink, Green, Blue and Purple.


Table runner, fun project in a rainy day ;) .. I've made simple quilt design and I will quilt it later, I want to practice machine quilt.. hmmmm!



“Do not be angry with the rain; it simply does not know how to fall upwards.” 

Find tutorial here.

1 comment:

Maria Garcia said...

The ardent Programming Homework Help tutor that nailed down my project was very passionate. He answered my Python questions with long, self-explanatory solutions that make it easy for any average student to revise. Moreover, he didn't hesitate to answer other questions, too, even though they weren't part of the exam. If all Python Homework Help experts can be like this then they can trend as the best Programming school ever online.